Doing business in BC
Starting, Expanding, or Moving a Business?
Welcome to the OneStop Business Registry where you can do the most commonly required business registrations and transactions.
- Find information on starting your business
Information on starting a new business.
- Choose your business name and get it approved
This is the first step in registering your business.
- Ready to register your business:
- Sole Proprietorship or General Partnership
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Payroll deductions
- Import/export accounts
- Provincial Sales Tax (PST) for new businesses only
- WorkSafeBC - the Workers' Compensation Board of B.C.
- Local Government Business Licences.
- Incorporate your company
Incorporate your company and file other Business Corporations Act forms over the Internet.
Liquor Control and Licensing Branch (LCLB)
- Renew your liquor licence
- Submit Catered Events
- Submit Temporary Use Area Events
- Change your business address
Automatically notify many participating public agencies of your business address change.
- Find more business information
Go here for specialized advice on growing your business.
A partnership made possible by:
Canada Revenue Agency
Western Economic Diversification