Confirm the information you need to:
- Register with WorkSafeBC.
- Register with the Canada Revenue Agency for GST/HST, payroll deductions, and import/export accounts.
- Register for Provincial Sales Tax (PST) with the Ministry of Finance.
- Apply for one or more business licences with participating municipalities.
- Instantly register your Sole Proprietorship or General Partnership with the BC Registry Services.
- Apply for a Business BCeID with the British Columbia Electronic Identification Office.
- Register with Industry Canada's Canadian Company Capabilities Database.
- Receive important information for your business from Employment Standards Branch.
Check our system requirements to ensure your PC will work with our services.
Are you ready to proceed?
Below you will find two options for proceeding to the OneStop Business Registration application. Please review each option before continuing.
Click 'Create a OneStop ID' if:
- you do not have a OneStop ID or a Business BCeID.
Click 'Log On' if:
- you want to continue a previous OneStop session with your OneStop ID, or
- you have a Business BCeID and you want to start or resume a OneStop session.